Quality is our Goal
Commitment to create a Total Quality Environment.
A systematic approach is taken to Quality using formulised procedures such as, Patrol Inspections, Final Audit Inspections. Electronic and Continuity Testing is performed on specific wires and harnesses. Our Quality System is based on a prevention philosophy and on employee awareness.
Our customers include
|Aubren Ltd||Cleangrow||Honeywell China & Bulgaria|
|EMC2||Huber & Suhner||Nualight|
Carraigbuí Engineering Ltd’s business includes:
Cable and Harness Assembly, Large/small Electro/Mechanical Assemby.
Quality of product and service is paramount in our business.
To this end we will maintain a documented Quality Management System which conforms to ISO 90001:2008 and will take into account all regulatory and legislative requirements pertinent to our industry, local operating environment and customer requirements. Company improvement objectives and targets will be reviewed at least 12 monthly and audited at regular intervals.
We will strive at all times to ensure that the following core objectives are met:
- Compliance with Legislative requirements relating to our industry sector
- Customer satisfaction
- Continual improvement at all levels within the organisation
- Adherence to safe practices
Our objectives include the following:
- Operation of a documented quality management system
- Providing adequate resources at all levels within the company
- Working as a team to ensure that this policy statement is promoted, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the company.
- A commitment to continual improvement in operational performance
- Using the input of staff, customers and interested third parties in improvement of performance
- Compliance with all regulations and legislation
- Supply of product to customer specification and requirements